Please register now so you are approved to bid when auction starts.
Bids do not include VAT, buyer's premium or delivery.
Clicking the confirm button is legally binding obligation to buy and pay for the lot should your bid be successful.
We have noticed that your maximum bid is higher or equal to the buy it now price for this lot.
Would you like to discard your maximum bid and proceed with the buy it now option?
Stihl Chain Saw, Model MS 192 TC
Jordan Concrete Construction has been pouring foundation walls for over 20 years in the St. Louis area. The company was by founded in 1998 by Andrew Jordan and his wife. The company’s expertise over the last decade has been custom homes. The Jordan’s started operations out of their St. Charles county home and then in 2006 completed construction on their Lake St. Louis offices & warehouse where they expanded to fill the 5,000 sq ft building and lot. For the last several years, Jordan Concrete Construction has been run by Andrew & his son. After 20 years serving the St. Louis area, Andrew will be retiring and Jordan Concrete Construction will be closing its doors.
Rigging & removals
|Purchases will not be released until paid in full.|
|Removal by Tuesday, August 13 at 4pm CT|
Other payment methods
Buyer is responsible for loading and shipping arrangements. Please contact B.I.C. Auctions at 319-385-3399 with any questions.
All Bidders of items at auction conducted by BIC Auctions, Inc. hereby agree to the following:
CATALOG & CLERKING
- Auction Catalog is a guide-only.
- B.I.C. Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to group lots, reduce or add quantity to lots, add lots, or delete lots. B.I.C. Auctions, Inc. makes every effort to accurately describe all items, but there is the possibility of error. B.I.C. Auctions, Inc. is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of merchandise.
- The record of sales kept by the auctioneer and clerk will be taken as final.
AS IS, WHERE IS
- B.I.C. Auctions, Inc. makes no warranty, expressed or implied as to quality, quantity, condition, usability, salability, weight, measurement, age, model, mechanical condition, performance or other specifications of items being sold.
- Please inspect all items before bidding. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, value or any other determinative factor of items for sale. All goods are sold “AS-IS” and “WHERE-IS”.
- There are no refunds or exchanges. All sales are FINAL.
- 13% Buyer’s Premium will be applied to all purchases online.
- $25 fee added to all titled items.
- No sales tax for Day 2.
- Online Buyer’s Invoices must be paid in full by 5:00 PM CT Friday, August 9, 2019.
- Acceptable forms of payment include Moneywire, Cash, Cashier’s Check, Personal/Company Check (ONLY if accompanied by bank letter of guarantee), Visa or MasterCard (with additional 3% surcharge applied).
- A $50 fee per day will be added to unpaid invoices. BIC reserves the right to charge credit card on file for up to the full winning bid, inclusive of buyer’s premium and 3% credit card surcharge.
- In the event the buyer fails to perform contractual obligations (payment and removal), buyer will be deemed to be in default and BIC, at its option, may scrap, remarket or resell the property, in which event, buyer will be liable for all losses incurred including the difference between the buyer’s winning bid price and the resale price, costs of resale, legal fees and any losses incurred by BIC or BIC’s client as a result of buyer’s default.
- Purchases will not be released until invoice is paid in full.
- Sale Site Address: JORDAN CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION, 302 TCW Court, Lake Saint Louis, MO, 63367
- Load Out Times:
- Friday, August 9th – 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM CT
- Monday, August 12th – 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM CT
- Tuesday, August 13th – 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM CT
- All items must be removed by Tuesday, August 13th, 2019 at 4:00 PM CT unless other arrangements have been made with BIC Auctions, Inc.
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
Have a question pertaining to the bidding process?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions!
You can also start a live chat with a Bidspotter Support Representative by selecting Live Chat at the top of Bidspotter.com. More information on our chat system can be found by clicking here.
Customer Support Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM EST – 10:00 PM EST
- Friday, 8:00 AM EST – 6:30 PM EST
Office: (253) 858-6777 Toll Free: (866) 597-2437